VISIA Complexion Analysis
With increased demand for anti-ageing and lifestyle driven procedures, the VISIA Complexion Analysis is a timely addition to any dermatology or aesthetic practice, as well as medical spa offering treatments for skin rejuvenation and ongoing skin care.
VISIA’s advanced technology provides meaningful skin evaluations, on-screen and printed reports, and tracks treatment progress.
An intuitive interface and clear, easy to understand reports provide the tools needed for aestheticians or office staff to more effectively sell rejuvenation and skin care treatments.
Canfield’s proprietary RBX Technology provides extraordinary new detection and analysis of subsurface vascular (red) and melanin (brown) conditions for precision treatment planning.
What's new with VISIA?
The 7th Generation VISIA Complexion Analysis System delivers a significantly improved experience for both patient and practitioner. An enhanced workflow provides faster capture while enhanced analysis software offers automated skin type classification, refined feature detection and more. Some additional features of the 7th Generation VISIA are:
- The capture and lighting module of the new VISIA booth rotates around the subject, providing greater simplicity of operation, increased reproducibility, and greater comfort for the client.
- New automatic skin type detection that will provide faster consultations and improved processing and analysis.
- A sleek and high tech appearance complements any office setting. The compact design requires a smaller footprint enabling more option for using existing counter space.
- The new “capture only” mode provides the option to analyze clients “on demand”, allowing for faster, simpler imaging sessions
- We now provide support for 4K high resolution and touch screen displays
- Improved iPad consultation app support with enhanced product recommendations and multi-language selection.
- Backwards compatibility with many earlier VISIAs.
With VISIA, medical and skin care professionals can:
- Develop more targeted treatment programs
- Communicate clearly using powerful visual communication tools
- Track treatment progress and outcomes effectively over time.
For more information visit
Vectra XT Imaging System
The Vectra XT is a 3D Image Capture System which offers a complete consultation solution for the aesthetic plastic surgery practice.
The Vectra XT 3D Image Capture System captures either face or body images thanks to its acclaimed Sculptor 3D software line. Photo realistic, three dimensional simulations of the mostwidely requested body contouring and augmentation procedures are included in the software.
The system uses photographs of the patient’s own anatomy and can be rotated for multiple views of the patient with ‘before’ and proposed ‘after’ pictures displayed side by side.
A patient can be shown the effect of combining procedures such as rhinoplasty with chin augmentation or breast augmentation with a tummy tuck.
The Vectra XT is a complete solution including all necessary hardware, software, installation and training:
- A single system to capture 3D face, breast and body images
- High resolution colour capture for highest quality image data
- Elegant design complements any workplace
- Motorised height adjustment.
Vectra H1 3D Imaging System
The VECTRA H1 handheld imaging system brings clinical-quality 3D imaging to any practice.
The VECTRA H1 features an integrated flash and converging ranging lights for fast, reproducible imaging every time.
Photographs can be captured to the camera's SD card, or when tethered to a workstation PC, directly into the patient chart. This lightweight, easy-to-handle system is perfect for small-to-medium field imaging on any part of the anatomy.
For more information visit