Optical Path Difference Scanning System
NIDEK’s third generation Auto-Refractor, Keratometer, Wavefront abberrometer, Corneal topographer and Pupillometer a world first for vision examination and diagnosis has resulted in the OPD scan III.
- Fast and Dependable, with multiple and simultaneous functions avoid instrument alignment problems and reduced exam time
- All data required to create a customized ablation algorithm for each patient are obtained in 10 seconds per eye.
- Eliminates accommodation and tear film dependency in the OPD or Wavefront map
- Leading the industry with 2 520 data points in only 0.4 seconds
- The OPD-Scan III offers fast processing speed, minimizing stress in a busy clinical environment.
- Has the ability to measure high power Cylinder providing accuracy in irregular aberration measurements