What is Corneal Hysteresis ?
Corneal Hysteresis (CH) is the difference in the inward and outward pressure values obtained during the dynamic bi-directional applanation process employed by the Ocular Response Analyzer, as a result of viscous damping in the cornea.
Understand the Cornea. Understand the Pressure.
- Corneal Biomechanics, Accurate IOP, and CCT in one easy-to-use instrument.
- Improved ability to detect Keratoconus
- Increased confidence in evaluation of refractive surgery candidates
- More accurate IOP measurements; especially in post-refractive surgery patients
- Additional evidence to predict risk of glaucoma progression
- New tools for determining treatment necessity and efficacy for glaucoma subjects