RTVue Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography System
RTVue is an ultra-high speed, high resolution OCT retina scanner used for retina imaging and analysis. It is based on the next generation Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence technology just emerging from clinical research in the last two years. The ultra-high speed and high resolution features enable the FD-OCT to visualize the retinal tissue with ultra-high clarity in a fraction of seconds.
- Ultra-high speed: 65 time faster (26,000A-scan/s) for 3D and high density mapping
- High Resolution: Twice the resolution (5µm) than Zeiss Stratus OCT
- Two scan depth range: 2mm for imaging the macular and 2.3mm for imaging a tilted disk.
- Two image modes: Vitreo mode and Choroid mode
- High transverse scan resolution:15µm (1/2 spot size on retina)
- Video fundus image: Fundus camera optical design for high quality retina image
- Non-mydriatic imaging: A 3.0mm pupil diameter is required for fundus imaging