Non-contact, versatile, portable
The OCULUS Pachycam is the first compact and portable non-contact pachymeter with a built-in Keratometer. The Pachymetry is based on Scheimpflug images over a horizontal 4mm area and provides an immediate indication of central corneal thickness.
- The comparison screen allows an easy follow up of pachymetry, keratometry and IOP readings.
- Image acquisition with the help of a 3D alignment screen with an automatic release
- Immediate indication of central pachymetry-reading as well as the local pachymetry over a 4mm area via a click of a mouse
- Central k-values as well as the local k-readings on the 4 mm area via a click of a mouse.
- Information can be used to check Correct IOP (intra ocular pressure) in accordance to the table of Shah or Ehlers to receive the "real" IOP