6 Functions in 1 : Topographer / Pupillometer / Imaging / Tear Analysis / Contact Lens Fitting / Meibomian Gland Scan.
The Oculus Keratograph is a state-of-the-art corneal topographer used to create a 2 and 3-dimensional map of the cornea. It is used to determine if you are a LASIK candidate and is also used to diagnose and manage other eye conditions such as keratoconus or other corneal diseases.
- Extraordinarily high resolution of the cornea due to 22.000 measuring points
- Digital image transmission and automatic release guarantee top reproduction
- Intuitive and easily learnable application with Windows™-screen environment
- Non-contact measurement with a 3.15" distance
- Network capable software
- Keratoconus detection and quantification based on several Indices
- Refractive compare display to control the progression of wearing Ortho-K-Lenses