Multi-color Anomaloscope for diagnosis of color vision
The HMC (Heidelberg Multi-Color) Anomaloscope is a microprocessor-controlled device for precision diagnosis of colour vision in the red/green area (Rayleigh equation) and in the blue/green area (Moreland equation) with integrated automatic neutral adaptation.
- Suitable for colour vision tests in compliance with ordinances regulating the issuing of drivers licenses
- Adjustable automatic neutral adaptation (comparable to a standard “C“ light source) during observation of the test field
- Observation of the test field with a standard angle of 2°
- Technical principle: colour adaptation in the unit is based on the principle of additive mixing of colours
- Ergonomic design: an inclinable tube permits optimum, non-fatiguing viewing
- The control knobs are arranged analogously to the test field, thus simplifying allocation