A new dimension in visual field measurement
The self-contained measurement system makes examination largely independent of room illumination. Perimetry, therefore, no longer needs to be carried out in an absolutely dark room.
- Numerous threshold strategies, supra-liminal and user defined programs
- Examinations up to 70° are possible with fixation shift
- Automatic examination on pre-programmed or user defined meridians
- A blue stimulus on a yellow background can be presented in static and kinetic perimetry
- Background illumination and radius, stimulus luminance and size correspond to the Goldmann standard in static and kinetic perimetry
- The unique real threshold test that outperforms most interpolation based algorithms