The Oculus C-Quant measures straylight at the retina
The Oculus C-Quant measures in an accurate and objective way the amount of straylight in a patient’s eye. It is based on the "compensation comparison" method which is most comfortable and intuitive for the patients.
- The C-Quant is computer-controlled, i.e. exam data and results can be saved
- The examinations are monocular
- The tilt angle of the device can be adjusted for each patient.
- The examination is preceded by an instruction phase; this allows the patient determine whether they understand what is expected of him or her.
- Corrective lenses can be inserted in front of the eyepiece
- At the end of the examination, both the result and all responses of the examinee are shown in a diagram showing the examination procedure.