The TRIumph of Excellence
Three essential measurements combined in one UNIQUE instrument, the worlds first Auto Refractometer, Auto Keratometer and Non-Contact Tonometer combination unit. This newer, compact, and space saving device provides a more user friendly design which allows for enhanced patient flow. The user can easily select patient measurement modes and allow easy access to patient eyelids.
- Improved measurement capability even with dense cataracts and IOL implants
- Pupil Zone Imaging Method – analyses a wider area (max. to 4mm) to obtain more reliable data
- Super Luminescent Diode – for improved quality, clearer and sharper than LED
- New Mire Ring for screening and detecting of corneal surface abnormalities
- Advanced Auto Puff control and noise reduction provides for a more comfortable patient experience