Endothelial Microscope featuring Confocal Scanning System Capabilities
Applying Confocality to endothelial microscopy, one achieves outstanding resolution and unsurpassed accuracy in diagnostics. Corneal haze is not a problem anymore thanks to the ability of the SEM to focus on the endothelium through almost any dense pathology.
- Non-contact scanning endothelial microscope that uses the confocal principle to focus on the endothelium
- Performing high quality image exams even in presence of corneal haze and opacities
- Adopts advanced auto alignment software for fully automatic image and data acquisition
- The multiple internal fixation targets help the operator focus on 9 different corneal locations
- Counts up to 1000 cells per image
- Acquired data can be stored on an external PC using the NAVIS software