Paracentral Specular Microscopy
In addition to conventional central and peripheral specular microscopy, the CEM-530 includes a unique function to capture paracentral images. The paracentral images are captured at eight points, 5º visual angle within a 0.25 mm x 0.55 mm field and enable enhanced assessment surrounding the central image.
- Simulated image of 15 fixation lights*
- 1 Central point
- 8 Paracentral points (5º visual angle)
- 6 Peripheral points (27º visual angle)
- Auto Indication of the Optimal Image.
- Two-second Auto Analysis
- 3-D Auto Tracking, Auto Shot, and Tiltable, Touch Screen
- LED Light Source for Flash