High-resolution SD-OCT with comprehensive infrared fundus imaging in an easy to use, cost effective package.
Spectralis is the fusion of confocal scanning laser laser fundus imaging and Spectral-Domain OCT. This dual-beam system uses the fundus image to actively guide the OCT scan in real-time creating a new type of imaging modality: Tracking Laser Tomography.
- Dual beam scanning system for simultaneous diagnostic imaging
- TruTrack™ Active Eye Tracking
- AutoRescan™ for precise follow-up examinations.
- Heidelberg Noise Reduction™ technology
- Automatic Real Time (ART) image stabilisation
- 40 000 A-scans per second