Spectral domain Optical Coherence Tomographer (OCT) combined with laser angiography.
The Spectralis HRA + OCT model combines SD-OCT with five distinct fundus imaging modalities including: Fluorescein angiography, ICG angiography, red-free and infrared imaging as well as blue laser autofluorescence.
Getting the full picture of disease is critical to understand complex pathologies. Multi-modality imaging offers deep insights into structure, function and metabolic activity of the retina and, consequently, benefits in patient flow, detection and management of disease.
- Multi-modality imaging device
- Simultaneous dual-beam scanning for multi-modality imaging
- TruTrack™ Active Eye Tracking
- AutoRescan™ for precise follow up exams
- Heidelberg Noise Reduction™ technology
- Automatic Real Time ART image stabilisation
- 40 000 A-scans per second
- Peripheral PCT imaging and fundus widefield imaging
- Dynamic angiography and stereo imaging